Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OPI Bronzed to Perfection Stamped

Tried to continue with my stamping practice, wanted to share with you!

Had found OPI Bronzed to Perfection on either a blog sale or in an eBay lot that had one or two polishes I really wanted, think this was the latter case as I recall and chagrined that it wasn't my "thing".

But I cracked it open and tried it on. Surprise! I liked it a lot!


Beautiful rust color that has red shimmer sparkles immersed in it and when the sun hits it, it looks quite nice. I'd feared it be yet another brown polish.

Three coats, easy to use. Nothing like a no-brainer formula. Makes a mani a lot more fun, to be honest.

Finally there is the stamping. Didn't get a photo of the plate, but it's plate number: H24 from the plates I got through Nailart Und Mehr (not affiliate, but she was kind enough to help me order via email, when I had trouble navigating her site) It's a funky, tribal motif that is more abstract.

The stamping polish was Sally Hansen Sunflowers, shimmery bright yellow that looked more gold here since it's a bit more sheer than many stamping polishes.

Kind of unsure if this is still made by OPI or not. Their website hasn't got it listed as an option, yet this polish is all over the etail side of the web, so it's not rare or hard to find.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D