Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Deep Blues Part 3

The last of my deep blues are a pair that I really adore and am so happy to share.

Nicole by OPI In Your Hands


A fabulous navy jelly that builds a nice coverage, but would layer like a dream.

Three coats, no top coat.

Squishy!

Here's another


Gloss-tastic!

Think I found this on eBay, it's grand!


Orly LaPlaya


Gorgeous cobalt blue.

Three coats, no top coat.

Love this polish!



Although it does dry to a satin/rubber finish, a top coat could remedy that if it's not your cuppa.

Both seem to have a attracted a lint piece that I didn't really see when photographing the polishes, sorry about that!

Purchased this through an online etailer. Not sure if it's permanent, though.

Hope you enjoyed my trip down into the deep with some blues that are rather tasty!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D