Saturday, May 31, 2014

Color Club's Perspective on Toppers

Hey everyone!

I have a neat Color Club top coat called Pearl-Spective.

It's a beauty.


This is in the same vein as the legendary CND Effects and Orly's Fifty Four. 

This is a tasty blue/purple shifting top coat. 

Two coats over black. Tasty!

Of late I'm using Pure Ice's black. It's a nice formula, but not a super great one. It's a bit runny and always in need of two coats. I like it in some ways.

This Color Club is really very nice, I highly recommend this one if you missed the CND Effects!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D