Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mauve Pink for Spring

Revisiting the Office OK polish realm.


Edited to add:
Clearly I forgot the name of the polish. Doh!

It's Essie Fondola Gondola.  Not sure where I found it, but was perusing inexpensive Essie's on eBay and picked it up.


This is a very pretty soft rose pink. It pulls a little warm, but is truly a beautiful shade of pink.

It's a bit of a mauve pink, but not really as deep as the mauve roses in my "A Rose by Any Other Name" post.

Three coats and no top coat. Quite beautiful and glossy.

Fresh and pretty as a petal for spring.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D