Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dusty Purple Layering

Hey folks!

Happy Sunday!

Sundays are lounge-y days, especially when you fall back and the day is almost gone before it starts.

Here is American Apparel Dynasty:


Akin to the dusty lilacs I blogged about last summer. This seems especially crushed, and looks more red/purple in the photos than it actually is. I'd almost say it pushes into the mauve terrain in real life.

Next I added Cover Girl Amethyst Mist


Purple glitter and iridescent glitters mixed together. Discontinued, but the payoff is pretty great for layering.

Finally Revlon Glimmer Gloss Grape Shimmer:


Purple base, but blue glass fleck glitters that don't color shift. Really like a glitter on the nail. Sometimes it's invisible then it pops up and flashes all the blue.
I've blogged this before, still love it a LOT.

AA was a great formula. Wow. Amazing. I really think it's got to be a top creme formula. I barely had to do clean up. I did three coats, but two would have done nicely.
I purchased it on eBay when some shelf pulls were up in a lot. Some colors were clearly not super wintastic (Palm Springs comes to mind) but overall, nice.

The two other toppers were to coats each. Ebay would be your best bet, both are long gone.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D