Friday, August 30, 2013

Neon Frost

Late summer makes us all think of fall collections. It's still hot during the day and I have summer on my mind even as the days shrink and the nights cool down.

Of course the odd Milani crops up at the Dollar Tree. It's about the only place I pick up polish locally any longer. 

Here is Neon Lites, a now-discontinued shade:


A weird combo of finish and color. 
Pretty greenish neon yellow shot through with gold. It ends up looking more frosty on the nail than it does in the bottle. 

Three coats over a white. I think it's actually a buff white, an old SH french tip. 

This is a wee bit sheer, however the formula was perfect. Hard to find fault except for the sheerness. 

No topcoat.

It's also on eBay as well as the Dollar Tree.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D