Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Green Party Part 3

Here is a comparison of all of the polishes swatched in the last two posts.

I feel, though, that the photos are a little dark. I took some under lamp and others in daylight. I've also lightened them up, too.

Kind of a fail. But here they are.
  


Left to right:
NYS Amaranth
Walmart Noname
Color Club Wild Cactus (Probably CC Abyss)
Catrice Forest Floor
Essie Going (blogged here)
Verity Aqua Blue

Here in daylight:


Daaaark.
Kind of a bummer. Makes them all look similar, but they are very different.

The upside: even when dark, they don't go totally black.

Hope you enjoyed the swatches!!! Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D