Friday, June 15, 2012

It's A Party, Purple!

Colorama, by Maybelline, are tiny little bottles, but they pack a punch.

In some ways I wish many of my lesser loved colors were smaller bottles. At times I feel guilty that I can't really use them all up, especially those colors that leave me less than excited!


Purple Party, here,  is four coats. It's sheer, and has been hovering in amongst the top coats/layering polishes, but really it's got that density that is too much to just be a layer, so I put on enough to build decent coverage and it works very nicely.

A pearly soft shimmer with a bit of a glass fleck poking around hither and yon. It's a pinky lilac and might work over a cream of the same color, for now, though, I like it alone.

Soft blue undertone and a faint hint of iridescence finishes off this sweet little number.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D