Monday, February 27, 2012

BLTN Contest Winner!

I had eight entries!

Random.org revealed that 3 was the lucky number!

I sorted the list based on entry date and time and our winner is:

Amanda!

I have an email out to her right now, but if I don't hear back in a couple of days or so, I will announce a redraw. I don't think it's an issue. I am pretty mellow about timelines!

;D

Congratulations!!!

I appreciate all entries so much and all the people who read my blog!

I know that GFC is changing, so I've added Bloglovin', too. I'm pretty unsavvy on these things, but I will try to make my blog - and my following of other blogs - easier for everyone!

Thanks so much!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D