Sunday, June 5, 2011

Possible Dupes? Ruby Luster and Guess Who's Red Hot?

Here is a dupe in my collection:




Ruby Luster, by Maybelline




Guess Who's Red Hot? by OPI


There is a lot of bad application here, no excuses, many apologies!

Ruby Luster I found in a multipack at Ross. I got GWRH? on eBay, it appears to be readily available and quite affordable.

Ruby Luster I've posted before here and really like it. It's a warm red, but never orange.

GWRH is a tad bit cooler, and perhaps on the cherry side of the equation. It is adorable, too!

Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Ruby Luster looks like it has more shimmer but maybe that's the light. GWRH probably has the better formula.

    Ya know, you're really starting to get me into liking reds! :O

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D