Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beaches and Peaches

It is February, and there is snow on the ground, but the days are getting longer and I am yearning for spring and summer.

I put on Sally Hansen Beachy Keen for a meeting and found that it was a great neutral, and since I'm still in the process of re-organizing the stash, it was handy.

It's very understated on me, it also doesn't feel like a nude, but a beige rose. And it doesn't fight with my skintone too hard.

I wore it for a day and wanted to try an old Dollar Tree find: Sally Hansen Peach Daiquiri.

I will warn you first that my photos don't do it justice at all.






It's like there is a secret shimmer, but it comes out in low light. It's not buried, but it's subtle.

Sort of like a peachy warm version of Chanel's Particuliere.

Excuse the tip wear, I should have redone this manicure before photographing it!!!

Bottle shot:


I love how the Peach Daiquiri has transparency, yet there are shimmers throughout. It is a perfect layering polish!

Beachy Keen, well, I'm not that keen on it, but it's a good grab and go "Office OK" polish.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D