Friday, January 14, 2011

Sun Showers - By China Glaze

This one came about because I really wanted Nars Versailles.

Instead I found an inexpensive version, which I don't even know if it is a version or not!

It is rather sheer, and after four coats I think I may have tried a fifth, and called it. Perhaps it just needs a beige/pink/nailbed color underneath.



I think it may work with one coat over black, it's got that nice glimmery thing going on.

It's an old black label polish, and I added the #140 from the photo, but I'm not sure if it's the 140th polish color produced by China Glaze, or some numbering thing.
(Hey China Glaze, if you read this, email me and let me know!)


Personally I would love to just get Versailles, I love those kind of colors, those kind of names, and those kinds of brands. :D

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D