Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cherry Poppin'

I guess I have a soft spot for those bright, retro reds.

I swapped away a bulk of my Maybelline Colorama's I got at the Dollar Tree, most stunk and the colors were pretty meh to me, but I also kept a few intriguing ones.

Cherry Pop is one: it's a jelly and it's bright. I wish I had those fingernails that I could file down to a nice point like in the old days!


Here's a label shot:



I then tried Maybelline Special Sparkle:


Reminds me of Christmas in the 1950s: Aqua colored aluminum Christmas trees and red tinsel.

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Amazing blog you got there :D I love it!
    So I'm a new follower :)

    Maybe you can check out my blog as well, some time, and become a follower? I would like that :)

    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks :) And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie! Thank you!
    Tessa! Thank you! I always check out peoples blogs, I love them! So many awesome ones!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D