Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Layering - Vampy and Bright

Maybelline Amethyst Glimmer is not very amythest nor does it have much glimmer.
It's a dark purple.
It's the color of a dark grape.

The first two coats were alarming: sheer and streaky. I finally bailed on the third coat and laid it down pretty thickly. I was lucky: no bubbles.


Darkness!


All right! Nice!
Who doesn't love the dark polish? I have a load of it and I want to wear it!



A day earlier, I thought I would try one of my new L.A. Colors Intense polishes, but found it a wee bit sheer, so I thought I'd try it on over the top of this.

It's a coral leaning pink shimmer.



How that happened, I have no idea!
Score!

What a nice surprise! What a great layering polish! Thanks, Susie! I really loved all that loot from that win!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D