Sunday, August 1, 2010

Be Taupe

I was so crazy about the metallic gold from this post that when I found this Sally Hansen Taupe Metal nail polish from the same Teflon Tuff line, I grabbed it.

It's a cool bronze, or a metallic taupe.
This is three coats, fabulous coverage. I was loath to remove Gold Metal, and this wears just as nice!
Taupe Metal is a less shiny and flashy as it's cousin, but it is wonderfully metallic, has that nice multi-shade particle thing going on that gives it that same depth and excitement.



Here's a closer shot:


I would call this a winter shade, it doesn't seem to do it for my tanned hands, and though I love it, it's not as exciting. It reminds me of NYC Molten Metal. I'll do a comparison. I wonder, too about WetnWild Craze, Shield.
Maybe it's time to crack out some bronzes and compare?

Gold, to me, is a summer or christmas color. I don't know why!
Bronze is wintry.

Hey, I just remembered I posted I was going to do a taupe comparison!
I had better get busy!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D