Friday, July 16, 2010

Bee Golden

 The lavender in my yard is blooming. Summer is upon us and its a joy to feel the warmth of the sun on one's face. I've been out riding in the recently mowed hay fields. It's a pure joy.

I found this polish on a road trip. In the middle of nowhere. Well, the edge of nowhere.

Roadtrip sideline: stopping in at Dollar Tree.

This polish is called Gold Metal by Sally Hansen. I've been so bummed since I wasn't able to get up to Ulta to get Dazzled By Gold. It's a favorite of mine. It's currently $40 on eBay, so that's not going to happen any time soon!

I love shiny blingy polish in the summer.  And this works like a charm!


Ok. To the photos.





I've got a few bees and other bug citizens hanging around the lavender, too!






Little bee friend!



Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

3 comments:

  1. new follower...saw your comment on mua

    This is such a beautiful polish!

    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D