Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hot Fuschia Pink, Baby!

Borghese's Marina Dawn came to me very normally, sitting in a little bin at Ross looking enfeebled and homeless.
Well, baby, no more! She's a hot mama!
If she were a person, she'd be wearing a big hat and laughing out loud in the movie theatre.
She'd eat a muffaletta or a cubana sandwich and wear a boa.
She'd always walk with her hand resting on a gentleman's arm, but if the mood strikes, she'll dance in the rain.
She'll slap a man for making a pass and then kiss him like it's New Years Eve.
Because. she. can.

I want to be that girl, but I'm not, so I wear Marina Dawn and imagine myself wearing a chiffon floral dress, a big hat, and some big girl shoes. Open toed, of course.



Sashay!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D