Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sally Hansen - A NEW Polish!

I was following the thrill of the hunt finding Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure" at my local drug store the other day, and picked up a couple others. Short answer: the other polishes are weakly pigmented and as transparent as your crummiest dollar store polish.

But I'm keeping Hidden Treasure: it's a great layering polish. BUT, this post isn't about Hidden Treasure, because there are umpteen bazillion blogs with that action, and better done than I!

My post is about another one: Silver Lining.

It took three coats to get any decent coverage, and even then much visible nail line! So I made it into a top coat. Two Helmer drawers of top coats! Not trending well.

Here is an unnamed Princessa polish I found at Ross: 4 coats and even then VNL, however, there is a lilac tint to the pink and a pretty pink flash, redeemable!


I added a coat of "Silver Lining" to it:

A little more cloudy of a day, so a little more muted light, but the coat is very pretty!

I need to get off the camera phone kick. They are always a little disappointing.


Thanks for reading my journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D