Sunday, March 21, 2010

Black Greens - A Little Comparison

Thought I'd dash off a quick comparison for those who might be interested.

The WetnWild black greens Morbid and Blackest Green are the two up for comparison. The "Craze" collection is still up and running and I see Morbid all the time. The "Crystalique" collection has gone the way of the Curlew and can only be found on eBay. Possibly. Shopping on eBay for nail polish is a very interesting experience.

So, here is my comparison between the two.
Blackest Green is on the index and ring finger
Morbid is on the middle and pinkie

One coat:


As you can see, Blackest Green is quite green, very beautiful. Morbide has a black base, and the pigment is not uniform.



Two coats:

Now you can see that Blackest Green builds to a nice dark dense green. The shimmer is there, although it actually looks like a creme, it does have shimmer. Morbid you can see the particles and you can see the charcoal look to it.

I highly recommend Blackest Green by WetnWild if you can find it. There's something about it that's pretty awesome. I feel as though you could decant a bit into some clear polish and make a juicy jelly, or add a few drops to a white and make a spectacular mint. Maybe a crushed down mint that has some "think" to it, as it has that black base.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D