Monday, January 4, 2010

Space. The Final Frontier...

 ...these are the voyages of the blogship Paillette...

...and often that means wearing the red jersey in the landing party!

I tried dotting my nails with toothpicks and got horrible blobs, or smears.
I used NYC West Village as a base,  a nice navy, and used some teal and periwinkle for dotting. After that perilous attempt, I topped it with Sinful's Nail Junkie and Maybelline Colorama Emerald Frost.

To wit:


 

Yeah. Kah-razy.

Looks like there is one crew member too many on this away team.

"Ensign Paillette, could you go off by youself and survey that ridge?"
"Aye aye, Captain Kirk!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D