Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You For Smok'n - In Havana That Is!

I received this from a swap deal and really am glad I got it! I probably wouldn't have purchased it because I have a lot of these sorts of colors, but on the other hand I have really nothing like this:


OPI Smok'n in Havana

It is a dusky red that is, again, shot through with gold. Wow! Total payoff!
Never really orange, but implies warmth, really a beaut!

Here is a close up:


It was a sun drenched afternoon and the gold really was the star of the show. Pow! Pow!

Three coats, zero complaints about the formula. I love OPI when it is right.

Thank you for reading my little nail journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D