Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bright Skittles

I have another green post after this one, but I did need a break from green.

Here are some fun summer skittles!



From left to right:

Sinful "Dream On" - deep fuschia neon, a little transparent
Sinful "Rise and Shine" - bright seafoam type of green
Sally Hansen "Solar Creme" - yellow creme, with a subtle shimmer
New York Color "233" - bright pink, also a little transparent
Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue" - the most beautiful blue!


Here are the bottles:



How they worked for me:

Sinful "Dream On" - Needed about 5 coats (!) Dried ok.
Sinful "Rise and Shine" - 3 coats, dries like satin and quickly, decent coverage
Sally Hansen "Solar Creme" - Sally, chintzy on pigment, 5 coats, usual SH "eternity to dry"
New York Color "233" - pretty, jelly-like, about 5 coats, but so pretty
Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue" - 3 coats, mutable color in different light. Goes from peri to royal blue.


Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love how you showed the bottles and told how many coats and how the application went.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try because it's so hard to know what is worth it or not with the effort.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D