Saturday, February 6, 2010

Essie's "Love, Beverly Hills XX"

 This polish is a little dream in a bottle!

Very cute name, too!

Top it off: two coats that dried fast and glow like embers on my fingertips! BONUS!
24kt gold is suspended in the polish and it adds luminescence that is so very nice.

The red is changeable, too. These photos I took in bright morning light, but in indoor or muted light it is far darker, still GLOWS, though!

To the photos:
 



  



Two coats. Dried like a dream!
I topped it with Maybelline "Vinyl Shine" and  was done! 
This kind of ease of application makes me fall in love with nail polish all over again!!!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D