Thursday, May 19, 2022

Chateau Stamping

As you know, or mayn't, I am pulling photos from my old stash of "to be posted" along with some new polishes. Kind of mixing it up as I get back into the stream of posting on a regular basis.

Here is one that I almost passed on posting, but it keeps catching my eye.

Sally Hansen Silver Lining (a 2010 Tracy Reese collection original!) topped with Color Club's Take Me to Your Chateau:


 I love the combination!

Silver Lining has a faint blue sparkle built in and my photo doesn't do it justice at all.


I did not write down the plate number, so I don't have any idea what it could be, but I think it's a Pueen.


thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D