Thursday, October 28, 2021

Basic Autumn Stamping

 Here is a beautiful yellow, Princessa's Picking on Waikiki stamped with Maybelline Racing Green.

All are oldies, but still beautiful. I will be posting a lot of backlogged images. Right now my nails are super short and kind of weak, not that this image couldn't have been taken yesterday! LOL. 



The Magic Garden is a plate loaded with beautiful images, best for large nails. I can't figure out if DRK is still making plates, they were out, they have polish that shows up on the limited time sales like Polish Pickup and Hella Handmade Customs, but I am not sure what the status is on plates. It's a big plate that has a bird cage in the middle, not the one with the Christian imagery. May be on the reselling facebook places or ebay etc.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D