Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Farm Curtains

Good news, I have other computer access so I can keep posting, yay!!

Been thinking of farmhouse curtains with this stamping plate. I will post a photo of it in another blog entry, it's a pretty one that I found on eBay, and it has a lot of variety.

American Apparel Downtown L.A. stamped with Wet n Wild black


Two coats of American Apparel Downtown L.A.

I won't lie, the black was supposed to be really dark. I don't think I shook it enough, because last time I used it, it was great! Dang!


Here is a version using Sally Girl Periwinkle as the base then stamping with American Apparel Downtown L.A.


I like how AA stamps, but the topcoat whipped it's heiny and dragged across the pattern.

Not the win I was hoping for.

I love how both of these remind me of curtains from a bygone era.


Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D