Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Blogging Year Recap

2016 is over. Wow. When I flip back through pages of blog posts, it feels like so little time has gone by. In fact, 2009 feels a lot like yesterday. (Well things were full of change and hope back then).

I'm still enjoying blogging, and that's key. I hope you are enjoying the polishes with me.

There are many changes in blogging and I don't think social media blogging has eradicated bloggers like me, yet. Yet. The challenges for me is time and accessibility. Instagram is very phone-centric, so I hope the new Sony A6000 will be up for that challenge.

I'm off the SinfulColors mailing list, much to my relief, and I don't have anyone offering me polish. Yay! So while I am not super timely with new things, my reviews will be my own. It's hard to be objective when you have free stuff arriving in the mail, despite disclosures and disclaimers.

This year I plan on trotting out a heck of a lot more indies and more stamping. I have to say I love both and with a better camera it's only my skillset that won't do right by it.

Finally, here are a few of my faves from 2016, enjoy!



FUN Lacquer Anna



OPI Into the Night and RBL Pardonne Moi stamped with white pearl (if I recall!) and topped with Orly Precious Metal



Maybelline Sand Storm stamped with Sally Hansen Frost Freeze



Guppy 77 over Sally Hansen Gray by Gray



Borghese Capriccio Blue stamped with Revlon Captivate



Sally Hansen Model Behavior



Illamasqua Muse



OPI Ro-Man-ce On The Moon accented with Milani Silver Dazzle



China Glaze All Wrapped Up



Petites Banish



Essence Back to Paradise



Diamond Cosmetics Tranquility franken



Nicole by OPI Sing You Like a Bee topped with Hidden Treasure all over Color Club Coastal Creme



American Apparel Tshirt



Dior Equis



Layering: Revlon Snow Bunny franken, SinfulColors Pinky Glitter, and Cover Girl City Lights



Morgan Taylor Making Waves



Dear Readers, thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

Happy 2017!! (fingers crossed!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D