Sunday, August 28, 2016

Frosty Stamping

Have to admit I really love Seche Lumiere.

It's a gorgeous coral tea rose, or spice rose type of shade, but it is jammed with a green shimmer.

I can't articulate how much I love contrasting shimmers. This is no less than a super star.



I used a plate from Cici Sisi, the first set, and it's a pretty lacy filigree type of pattern that transfered very well from this dense polish.
This is taken in sunshine.


Here is Seche Lumiere alone


This is a fast application and I do apologize. I need to stop doing my manicures in bed. I know. Crazy. 

You can see my application issues do tend to show up, but this is a flash photo so the shimmer shows up with more strength.

I won't lie, I love this formula. It's a treat. Easily available online, just hard to find enough swatches. They have a pretty nice array of colors. Some classic shades, but a lot of interesting ones.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D