Friday, August 19, 2016

Black Shimmer Part 2

Welcome back to part two of my black shimmer collection.

All are three coats unless otherwise indicated and this batch is more of a larger shimmer particle, so let's go!


Diamond Cosmetics BMS


I won't lie, when Diamond Cosmetics came out with this limited edition polish I jumped all over it. This is two coats, and boy what coverage! Yes, definitely a matte, and now that I see it, I want to find some chalkboard stamping images!

I love this baby. Super hard to find, unfortunately DC is a private label company only. Le Sigh!



Misa Wishing on a Star


This has a ton of glass fleck silver floating around in a black jelly base.

Very glossy and because it is a more jelly base it seems almost a gray.

Still available at Misa's website! Nice!

Lovely formula, hard to fault. 



Sally Hansen Raven's Wing


An amazing polish. Wow. Love it!

Not on eBay, but it might show up now and then.  

Best for last? Not sure, but the trio on this page is pretty nice, plus Voodoo from the last post.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D