Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pure Ice Glitter Sandwich

Found this at Walmartland.

Pure Ice Look My Way


Two coats over white. It's a pretty combination of a blurple and a medium blue, the effect is nice.

I don't know if there is going to ever be a full coverage, polish without sponge application (something I'm feeling isn't yet my strong suite.
It is delightful.

I threw Sally Hansen Cocktail Party over it:


This is one coat.
Cocktail Party is a pretty jelly, deceptive in the bottle. Dark, but so sheer that it works very well as a jelly topper. I will add that it was a little loose and I probably should have done a cleanup job on it. Eep.

I found this at Dollar Tree. Not sure if I've blogged this before, but it's fairly generic as a dark red, but that it's a jelly makes it kind of neat for this job.



Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!



2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D