Friday, January 1, 2016

Each Post Is A Message In A Bottle


Hey folks, many happy returns on the new year and many wishes for a great 2016.

So, 2015, I hit a high water mark for number of posts, I am so excited about swatching, I'm creating posts ahead of time, retooling them before publishing, booting some, rebooting others, etc. Frankly it's a real pleasure. I hope that you enjoy them, too.

I'm on Tumblr, and am trying to post adjunct stuff to the blog, my main focus, as well as random stuff, that hasn't been blogged. We'll see how it grows. 

Toying around with Instagram, meaning I had an account, lost it, they kindly reopened it, and now I'm trying to figure out content, which I may do.

I have a Facebook page, but it's just randomly announcing blog posts.

All of these aren't necessarily value added to you, the reader, but it might be a way to siphon of excess content.

I am also going to spend more time stamping, when it works it's kind of a blast, when it doesn't it becomes a fun problem solving exercise. Water marbling is on that long, slow curve that hopefully will come together. 

Here's to a bright and beautiful 2016. 2015 tasked us as humans, but I hope we can rise to it all.


2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D