Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Apricot Franken

I've noticed, after trying American Apparel Palm Springs, blogged here, that I needed more.

It was really a compilation of some yellow, warm gold, nude, and a healthy dose of glass fleck.

I wanted to feel like a summer afternoon just when the breeze comes up after sunset. No honking bright colors, just relaxed and easy.


Three coats over white.

Wanted the shimmer to be the subtle kind, you know "office ok" type of thing.

Here it is over black, one coat. Not geared for this line of work, it is probably best over light to medium shades.



I know that I squelch one of these "needs undies" sweet little monsters, only to create another.

Well, I liken this polish more to a gossamer sheer chiffon wafting in an evening breeze.



Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D