Friday, July 25, 2014

OPI Plant One On

Found at TJ Maxx, I grabbed this one on a fluke.

It's very different from most of my greens or my yellows.

Not sure where to categorize this one, but it's rather beautiful.


Most of the time it looks green, but on occasion it looks really more like a yellow.

As we've coined the word blurple, let me be the one to call this one a Grellow.

After poking around it's pretty close to chartreuse, but more yellow.

Very springtime, but strong enough for summer days.

Hard to fault the wear, application, or formula. Pure OPI joy.

If anyone knows the story behind this polish, I'd love to know. Was it a limited edition? A relabel? Part of a magazine promo? Very interesting!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it! I tired to find a bottle for sale on line but sadly, no hits. I love green and yellow and this is such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D