Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Squeezing The Last Juice Out of Summer

Milani Just Juicy, yet another Dollar Tree find in the realm of discontinued nail polishes.

This is a chameleon of a polish.

In some light it looks really orange, in other light it looks like Campbell's Tomato Soup.

Sunshine shot!

This is a bit of a transparent polish, but it was a pretty easy one to work with. It has a gorgeous gold shimmer that really pops.

When the shimmer is more demure, it really looks almost reddish coral, indoors it's almost pink tinged. 

Not entirely sure this is a great polish, but it's pretty. 

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D