Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bon Voyage, 2011!

Get the party on!

Here is a layering of two of my favorite glitters for 2011: OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and Crown Me Already.
The former from Serena Williams excellent tournament related series of polishes and the latter from the Miss Universe collection - a tight four piece of pure wonderfulness.

cin cin!
The base is a unique polish: a silvery base, translucent and full of tiny glitters. Luminous, really. Plus I was a little bored using Celeb City under everything, so here is the unnamed Markwin polish from a Ross set:




BOING!!!!


A gorgeous array of large and small glitter, some hex, some platinum, and a whole lotta fabulous.




Little macro to see what is laying down.




Here you can see the holo playing around in the light.

Whoo!

This is a party manicure, for sure!


Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal! See you next year!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D