Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Orange Layering

Here's a lovely Sally Hansen: Jack-O-Lantern.
I nearly lost it in that crash, but it was saved!

By itself or over black, it's a great color! The black is WetnWild Black Creme.





Here's WetnWild Craze Inferno:


I love these little WnW Craze polishes! Fun colors!



Here's Inferno with Sally Hansen Pumpkin on top:



Pretty! Bright! My favorite kind of orange! Sorry for the hot mess swatching! The sun kept hiding behind the clouds.


Here's Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Celeb City with L'Oreal  L'Orange on top, unfortunately the orange here is four coats and didn't really have the payoff I thought it would have like a Maybelline "water" nail polish. It also started to dissolve the Celeb City at the bottom!

I guess this is relegated to topcoats, it looks like diluted gold here, but it's really a watery orange color. Blech.


Then I reapplied SH Celeb City and put some Jack-O-Lantern over it:

Oh! Nice!!

Here's a closeup:

Massive payoff! I love Jack-o-Lantern!




Here's a bottle shot!

(I was tired, when I edited, and even kept mixing up Pumpkin and Jack-o-Lantern when naming files - doh!)

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Like all of the layering. I've never had a dissolve issue. Weird. I rarely wear orange and I don't know why. I love it now during the Fall. I guess I just associate it with this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't either, I find redder oranges work for me. It is weird that it dissolved.
    I agree, orange feels like fall, especially the autumn leaf toned ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D