Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dainty Laguna Mermaid - Franken Time Again!

I had this bottle of WetnWild Rock Solid, again, in that white, milky color (no name on this one). It's filled with "diamonds" and other things, as the cap implies with it's faux diamond on the top.

I mixed in some Sally Hansen Going Green and a bit of Diamond Cosmetics Froggy. I also added some navy nail polish, it's by New York Color, it's called West Village.

Because the WetnWild evaporated, I added some clear nail polish as well.

Result? A light and delicate "water princess" of a nail polish.

I confess, I am a little enamored!











The first two are taken in cloudy conditions, but later the sun was out and I was out and I grabbed a picture on the phone. (Man, I feel like that if anyone time traveled from 60 years ago and read that sentence they'd want to go right back home. What? No cure for  cancer? poverty? Oh, but hey! They can take a photo with their phone!)

I love those milky frankens, apparently I seem to have quite the collection.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D