Friday, November 20, 2009

Dark Red by E.L.F....more to come!

I found this at Ross, it was all crusted up and goopy. I put some Poshe drops to thin it out and tried to clean it up.

It's very, very dark. Photo will come soon.

It shows no shrinkage,  but it did show tip wear after one day. Not so hot.

I layered some Maybelline over it, a sheer with a red duochrome, which totally improved an already nice thing!

Coming up: my second franken-polish: a silver that was tinted with a navy and some purple/green pigment powder. Color: GREAT! Try time: not so great. But I did stick it over 5 coats of the previous manicure...this might have something to do with it!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D