Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blue Eden

When Dare to Wear's Our Secret Eden came out it was hell trying to find it.

I only seemed to be able to find it in conjunction with a gel version of the shade or only in a gel formula.

After a spell, I pretty much gave up on it. My weakness is this type of blue with pink shimmer. 

Finally it showed up at an etailer and I grabbed it like it was HOT!




Dare to Wear Our Secret Eden


Three coats, not top coat.

Pure heaven. 

Formula: Wow. Easy. Good, smooth coverage, easy to maneuver and wore very well. 

I remember when D2W was a it more discussed in the blogosphere and board, but now it's just quietly producing this kind of excellent polish.

Wow!


So glad I finally found it! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for reading my little nail journal!

2 comments:

  1. This must be before my time in polish collecting (spring 2013 was when I got into it again well after my teen years)...really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D