Monday, April 5, 2010

Gold Layering - A "Bust" Reborn

I love some matte polishes a lot!

They dry very quickly. The good ones have a shimmer that glows like embers. The bad ones (I hate to generalize, but cremes fall into this category for  me) sit there like flat house paint.

I took a Dollar Tree find, Maybelline "Matte Olive", and put a coat of Sally Hansen "Make a Mint Frost" on the top and it totally rectified, in my mind, the bottle of "MaMF". Yay!!!
Maybelline mattes dry very quickly, and have that sparkle that glows from within. The "MaMF" added lightness and some scant glitter. The two greens worked effortlessly together.


Here are some photos:



A little muted light to see the sparkles





Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D