Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Vapid Seire

Here's a sheer, dupable polish I think is pretty, but am sorry I spent a dime on it.

Vapid Seire


Two coats over Sally Hansen Gray after Gray.

I will admit that I could probably dupe this with the SH and Pure Ice Heartbreaker just fine.

This is where indies need to slow down.

Ugh.

I am so disgusted with myself for buying this polish.  Normally I'm like, hey, whatever, but when I'm buying a dupe of cheap layering polish that's enough to tick me off a bit.

THEN to see how darn sheer it was, just make me so mad. I mean two coats and it's just not happening without a base. 

I don't mind lots of layers, but when a brand is so hyped and the result is such a drag and such a disappointment, it's time to just steer clear.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D