Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Topper Show Stopper

I think it's hard to find the right indie at the right time. You need to trawl the social media, keep up with the indie sellers, resellers, and boutique sellers. Its imperative to keep abreast or you either miss the polishes or never even knew they existed.

Here's one you need to know exists. Especially if you are a topper lover like me.

Bees Knees House on Haunted Chill is a very amazing color shifting glass fleck loaded with every shade it seems, but set in a "blurple base" per their site.

Here it is over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue to emphasize the base shade


This reveals a strong pink shimmer, but it also has at the top of my nail, washed out by the light, a terrific aqua blue shimmer. Stunning.

I love it!


Here it is over a navy (Borghese navy, can't recall the name):


Suddenly it's all woody greens and amber with a touch of red.

Shifting into an emerald green for the gawds!!!


My camera did it no justice. It has a red on this end and a Christmas green on the other.
Wow!

Here is Diamond Cosmetics Froggy:


A decent sheer jelly.  Blogged here a long time ago (I won't lie, the polygel has enabled me to enjoy polishes like this!)

Here it is with House on Haunted Chill:


Gooooolly!


The blue base doesn't really interfere the way you'd think it would, and it is easy to apply.

I wore it over navy for a week on a trip out of town and it just never gave me a bit of a hassle.


I think my photos in super strong light did wash out the more subtle tricks this polish has up its sleeves, that's for sure.


Still available at the Bees Knees Lacquer website.

If you, like me, have been keeping your toppers close to you, this new generation is a stunner.

Will note that it is sheer alone, its a worker bee over virtually anything. Even a tomato red wasn't untoward!


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D