Thursday, October 19, 2017

It's Frosty Outside! Seriously!

Our weather has been a real tricky player this year. It has changed with the abruptness of a book snapping shut. Not denouement, nothing, just snip snap, next season!


OPI It's Frosty Outside


I've got it humbly under the lamp.

I've become a savage sponge applicator when it comes to glitters. Take no prisoners, leave no living behind. I use my trusty latex body paint protector and whip that glitter into the density it deserves.

This is from the 2013 Mariah Carey collection. I love the texture, it's got the matte/dry feel.

I recommend this puppy. 

Here it is with flash:



It shows its stage presence for sure!

I am sure it's sauntering about on the longest river in the world or eBay.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D