Friday, June 23, 2017

Twin Cupids

Eros got all the stories, Anteros but a few lines in Ovid.

Truth is love is nothing without love returned, hence Anteros.

Here's a polish that I picked up some time ago from Different Dimensions.

It's from their Valentine's Day 2015 collection.


Different Dimensions Anteros over Sally Hansen Strike It Rich Mauve


It's a micro glitter: packed with a soft rosy pink, gold and silver holographic metallic glitter.

I love how it feels like a Victorian novel, yet somewhat scifi at the same time. 

I put it over an oldie and just love the combination.

Blogged here, this creme is still in the stable after many a purge!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D