Monday, March 27, 2017

Special Sauce, Please!

Emily de Molly has this amazing mylar flake and holo combo called Special Sauce.
Wow. It is indeed!

Here it is over a new favorite of the old variety, Milani Showy Sea-Green:


This is taken with my iPhone and with a flash/lamp combo. I love this quite a lot and will be bringing it out some more in the future over other base coats.

A flashy green/pink/purple mylar flakie that is in a holo base. It's a stunner.


Here is Milani Showy Sea-Green alone:


I love this so hard. It's such a great vintage green. Like a 1930's kitchen tile.



Stunningly hard to not love this one. It's what the RBL Fire Queen should have been.

Meanwhile, without gushing too much. The formula killed.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D