Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SinfulColors Olympia

Here's a sour apple green that came out a few years ago with a collection that was loaded with pretty polishes in a Greek gods theme. I think I've blogged a couple, but see that I never got around to this one.

SinfulColors Olympia


A thick near one coater. No top coat here.

I like the color a lot and it's has a sunny day feeling about it.

I wanted to try it out as a stamping polish, too:


I have it over Sally Hansen Commander in Chic, which shows it's pros and cons.
Pros: dense enough to show actual green over a deep color.
Cons: some patchiness that may or may not go away with further evaporation or better application of stamping technique.

The plate: Emily de Molly 27. I love her designs a lot. The stamping I feel was helped by such a well made plate. No wrestling around to get the pattern out, etc.

Oh, I apologize for the purple latex left around my fingers, I was kind of in a bit of a rush.

I am still in a love-hate relationship with my camera because the kit lens is a bit slow and it's not a macro workhorse.

This weekend I played with it some more, so I am ever optimistic.

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D