Friday, February 24, 2017

Mermaiding It

Wanted to stamp with the mermaid scales for a while...


This is Maybelline Urban Utopia topped with Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe then stamped with DRK plate using Maybelline Denim Dash. 

DRK went out of business in 2016, sadly, and the thing about them was that they had 1) great plates and 2) a lot of Brazilian brands of nail polish that, frankly, kicked butt.

I grabbed a few polishes and a plate before their final days.

Meanwhile, this is a fun combo.

This is after two days of wear before stamping, then two days with stamping. Love the combo.

I am using CND Vinylux as a top coat. Little rough around the edges, but a mani extender will smooth it out for the weekend.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D