Friday, January 13, 2017

China Glaze Skyscraper

When this came out I was pretty excited, there was still the rush of finding Essie's Starry Starry Night or a good dupe (now that I have Dior Blueberry, I'm okay. Plus I have a Pretty Serious dupe...so I need to blog these! Plus a franken I finally around to making...but carrying on...) I was pretty excited by this polish.

In the bottle it is very lovely: gorgeous deep blueberry jelly with a ton of silvery small glitters.

Taken with my iPhone:


Three coats, no top coat. I put it over black. Why? I didn't trust the polish to cover. Next time I will try it alone or try it over a blue. It's packed with glitter, which is very nice.

I don't think I've shown it to its best advantage, losing the depth that makes this polish a beauty.

It's readily available online, though not apparently on the China Glaze site. It's from China Glaze's Metro collection from autumn 2011 (dang, is that like 5 years ago?)

Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D