Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bonita Bonita Bonita!

Bonita is a bit of a mysterious brand to me.

I have seen it in packs at Ross (a deal that I recommend as these are often beautiful shades with a gorgeous formula) and as special displays in Walgreens and Rite Aid.

Well, my Rite Aid has upscaled its nail selection and I still see Bonita there, but the good news is that you can buy Bonita online at their website. Easy to find in a search engine.

I will go back to my original point because I don't see much chat online about this brand and it is often full of surprises. The interesting thing is that they seem to be in line with brands like L.A. Girl.

Here are a couple of them!

Bonita Royal Wishes


A beautiful glass fleck shimmer that in some light pulls purple at the corners, though not enought to truly call it a color shifting polish at all,

This is three coats. First coat was super thing, alarmingly so, but after the second coat I knew it would all be fine. Third coat helped smooth things out.

Formula was good over all, only one section needed clean up.

This one isn't available on the website, and I don't even know if this will be restocked, but if you see it around you might want to pick it up.



Bonita Rembrant's Muse


A gorgeous deep wine burgundy shot through with a load of pink shimmer. This also has an earthy undertone that isn't caught here. It seems like it has some warmer marsala coloring to it. There is something rather nice how this color shifts into the warmer tone as well. At first I didn't like it, but now, wow. Love the complexity.

This is two coats and it's so dense that it definitely could even be used as a stamping polish.

This one is available at their online store. Nice!

I really think that these are both well rendered shades. If you like shimmers, you will enjoy them!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D