Sunday, October 23, 2016

Crisp Blue

Autumn has changed around my 'burg. It's definitely more wet. When a bright day comes out the autumn shades are richly saturated next to a blue sky.

I hope we keep our dry climate and it doesn't turn wet all the time, or we will lose our seasonal colors.

Here's a franken polish from 2014 (the photo find) that is a combination of an old Hot Topic no-name blue with some spectraflair and a bit of something else, I can't recall.

Enjoy!


Three coats, no top coat. 

This periwinkle turns my head. I love it.



It pushes over into the violet blue family, but  still reminds me of a crisp autumn day.

I've got to say the gentle scattered holo doesn't interfere, that is often a nice surprise in the shadows rather than a plate full of gray metallic shimmer.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D